Working at TXOne
When you join TXOne, you become part of a unique and diverse global family working towards securing today's increasingly interconnected world. Our history of nearly 30 years in this field is marked by an entrepreneurial spirit and vision that ensure our products are always on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology.Search for jobs
Our culture is our power
We embrace change, empower our associates, and encourage innovation. Our diverse and multicultural workforce are key factors in our global success. We like to have fun while taking our culture seriously, and we believe strongly in giving back to the global community.About Us
Thrive With Us
With TXOne, you have the opportunity to thrive in an industry that is at the forefront of the world's awareness. We look for people who have the passion and energy to challenge old ways of thinking and work as an agent of change. We believe in working hard, thinking smart, and having fun in the process. And we believe in rewarding our people with competitive benefits.
Sr. Software Engineer (Trend Micro Safe Lock)
- Full time
Trend Micro Safe Lock (TMSL) is a lockdown software that prevents the cyber incidents in the Industrial Control System (ICS), HMI/SCADA, POS, ATM, and other embedded devices/systems in critical infrastructure.
TMSL is specifically designed to protect the mission-critical and high value assets, as an ultimate ICS endpoint protection.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to design and develop high quality software to protect our customers who are large enterprises worldwide. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated engineer with solid background in C++ Windows programming and multi-threading programming. Meanwhile, the candidate should be able to closely communicate with Product Manager, Project Manager, Architect, QA engineers and so on, to provide the suitable design to fulfill customer needs.
Master degree or above in Computer Science or related field. 5+ years experienced in Window based software development. Familiar with C++ and multi-thread programming A self-motivated fast learner with good teamwork and problem-solving skill Aggressive working attitude and willing to take challenges
Nice to have:
MFC application knowledge WIX toolset installer knowledge SQL database knowledge WinDbg knowledge Sysinternals knowledge Experience on Operational Technology (OT) such as industrial control system (ICS) or IIoT
Sales Engineer Manager
- Taipei, Hsinchu
- Full time
Job Description :
TXOne Networks is a joint-venture company of Trend Micro and Moxa. We offer cybersecurity solutions to protect industrial control systems to ensure reliability and safety from cyberattacks. Given the ICS environments are layered and composed of a variety of equipment in different operating systems, TXOne Networks offers both network-based and endpoint-based products to secure the OT network and mission critical devices in a real-time defense-in-depth manner. Both IT and OT can have comprehensive visibility regarding the ICS assets, protocols, control commands, risks, and threats. The goal is not only to maximize the protection of ICS, but also to keep the business and operation running even when security is being breached in some way. TXOne Networks’ mission is to provide pragmatic and practical cybersecurity solutions to accelerate the progress of automation and data exchange in the industrial world.
Purpose of this Position：
- Provide solution and architecture consultancy for projects.
- Execute on-site technical support and training.
- Support projects for installation, deployment, troubleshooting, and verification of the solution. Collaborate with partners to fulfill the customer requirement.
- Provide training to SEs in other regions.
Major Areas of Responsibility：
- Project fulfillment for project team.
- Join project team to execute the solution training, and implementation
- Coordinate related divisions and resources to meet the project goals
- Execute pre-sales and post-sales technical activities for events
- Technical support for product team.
- Deliver application note and technical design guide for different vertical markets
- Prepare troubleshooting guide for customers
- Customer engagement.
- Handle blog Q&A on TXOne website
Minimum Job Requirements :
- University graduated with CSIE / Communication Engineering or other engineering degrees.
- Previous experience delivering software and solutions for networking equipment such as switch, router, firewall.
- Experience in routing and switching technology is required
- 2 year+ experience in following position.
- Hands-on experience of the networking architecture for auto factory (mandatory)
- FAE or technical support in system integration industry or related experience (mandatory)
- Network Security (plus)
- Fluent in Chinese and English reading/writing/listening/speaking. (mandatory)